No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MousePotato 7 pc Wooden Tangram Puzzle with tray Brain Development toy
- A traditional Chinese puzzle made of a square divided into seven pieces
- One parallelogram, one square and five triangles that can be arranged to make numerous designs
- Like building blocks, tangrams can teach kids about spatial relationships
- Helps kids learn geometric terms and develop stronger problem solving skills
- Stimulates & develops spatial and cognitive skills, visualization of figures and making it
Tangram literally: “seven boards of skill” is a dissection puzzle consisting of seven flat shapes, called tans, which are put together to form shapes. The objective of the puzzle is to form a specific shape (given only an outline or silhouette) using all seven pieces, which may not overlap. There are many benefits to playing with Tangram’s. They can help develop problem-solving and logical thinking skills, perceptual reasoning (nonverbal thinking skills), visual-spatial awareness, creativity and many mathematical concepts such as congruency, symmetry, area, perimeter, and geometry.
13.6 x 13.4 x 1.6 cm
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.